29 August 2009

The Nelayan





This is my second time visit "the jetty of destiny". Last time I came here without studying my subject and actually went there without any aims. And now I want to improve my social contributes because Mr. Rabani said that photographer is a public representative. Its true because when you upload you pictures and attach caption, people will read it and they will comment "thanks for the information", "I don't know until about this until you upload it", and so on.

First picture is Mr. Ghani. Bajau fisherman who resides at Putatan almost 30 years. One wife and four child lives with his "pukat" and "jala" and the second picture is Mr. Mahad, also bajau fisherman who staying with Mr. Ghani's family. The sacrifice their "berbuka" with their own family for searching some fish.
I want to try slow shutter and I manage to shoot a few, picture above are one of the result. But because of it, I fall down to the sea with my camera. My leg was injured but syukur because my lovely wife in a good condition eventhough its also wet as me.It will not bring me down, I will go for another try to improve my skills and complete my slow shutter experiment.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really love the first picture. superb!

Lina Shabbir said...

cantik jaan~
u give jaan 2 dis pics.