06 June 2009

The Jetty Of The Destiny










Problems occur at the morning so that I cannot go to the Simpang Mengayau. Then I go for the second plan. Join fisherman to the sea. I went to the Putatan jetty near Teluk Villa to chill out and join the to the sea. 

What is my purpose for this season? A few week ago I watched Slumdog Millionaire and I feel so sad. After that I thinking about a few children in Sabah. A night after I done my tuition class, I past this jetty and automatically I want to snap their pictures.

Eventhough a lot of them is not local people,but they still a human and have a power to cherish they lifes. I take a few minutes chill out with the fisherman and their wives and after that I follow them for the fish haunting. Sorry I wont upload pictures when I was in the middle of the sea because all of the pictures is overexposed.

I will join them maybe for next week and until midnight to feel their lifes. 

Thank you. Encek Izaan

0 comments: