23 June 2009

High Dynamic Range

I believe I can fly

Dont forget to flush your #$% or you mom will kick you *&^

In image processing, computer graphics, and photography, high dynamic range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to shadows. (wikipedia)

There has been a lot of buzz recently about HDR photography, but many people assume that it's only limited to professional photographers. The reality is that just about anyone can take and process an HDR photo with most cameras and proper HDR software. (abduzeedo)

Im so lazy for this week and do not go for the outing. Maybe I want to take a rest before I go back to UMS. So I decide no outing for this week but I still shoot any subject in or near my house. Refer to Mr.Nasier and Mr.Rahim photos of HDR, so I decided to study on it and pictures above is the result. 

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

0 comments: