08 June 2009

Still Need To Improve









Borneo Marine Research Institute (BMRI) was established in 1995 with the aim of promoting education, research and training in conservation and sustainable development of marine resources, and a rational deployment of biotechnology. The Institute is fast emerging as a venue for pursuing excellence in generating knowledge across a wide range of marine science and aquaculture in a regional, national and international context.(soure at UMS website)

Last saturday I joined Jebat.Net outing at UMS. I enjoy it because fisrt time joined the group of photographer. My mission of learning is not just a rule without enjoyness. Enjoy and feel every inches of the moment from your hands. But this time still shown that I must improve my potrait picturers. I really sucks on it.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

2 comments:

raudhah insyirah said...

nice! i like your pictures! (^,^)

Ghuraba said...

i like the last three pictures :)