09 June 2009

Two For Alpha, One For Cintagambar

Today's date : 09-06-09

It means I already using my Sony Alpha 200K for two months and I learnt many things in this moment. It is so fast? Nope because Im still bad in photography and I think I will learn this until the end of my life. Photography makes me crazy, but it also teach and tell me something that pleasure and enjoyness is more worth then money eventhough Im nothing without money.

In this two months, I Meet many photographers and sharing some knowledge. Here I want to share some advice from the one that snap every moment by heart, Mr. Rabani HM Ayub. 

Don't just shoot what you see. Shoot what you feel...and get as close as you can with your subject. And, try to learn as much as you can about your subject before you shoot them. We always do our homework before we go location.

In this two months also I realize that Im so interest in landscape and sunset pictures. Others? Still working and learning on it especially potraiture. Im still young, I can learn as much as I want hopefully. So take your own gear and snap every inch of the moment.

Age of this blog is a month for todays and it atrract more then 700 visitors. Thanks for visiting my blog. Critics is allowed in here especially fot my photography skills. Sorry for my broken english. Im still young in this field,I really do need your help.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

0 comments: