09 June 2009

The Teluk Villa



Yesterday I went to Teluk Villa and meet Mr.Jufree, one of Jebat.Net members. He tough me something and I really happy chill out with him eventhough he is much older then me. But photography unite us. As you can see from the pictures above, all of it I shoot at the Teluk Villa sunset point.

First pictures tell about sunset hunter especially for the photogaphers. Im the one who addicted with the sunset and it brings me some valueable memories. Second pictures really mean something for me, because I remember when I was a kid and follow my father for the fishing. Third pictures? Undescribeable. 

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

6 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

live on, alpharian!

Anonymous said...

3rd pic~
aku suka gila~~

Anonymous said...

1st pic i like da most... cool...

Anonymous said...

uinaaa... taman aku ini... hahaha! Good Job in capturing Taman Teluk Villa =) hehehe!

H a n e y S i z u k a said...

3rd pic.kasi elaborate sket.

Ghuraba said...

eeeh cantek! :D