16 June 2009

Broken Reflection


Photographing your subject as a reflection is an excellent way to add tension and instantly create interesting composition in your photograph. Try water reflection pictures or mirror reflection photos (wikipedia). Last sunday I outing with Mr. Luqman and Miss Nurul, two loving couple and at the same time with Jebat.net members.

Last saturday I meet senior photographers and look at their works and Im a bit jelous so that I decide outing and improve my reflection. Before this, I always snap without realise the reflection of the object and thanks to Mr. Azlan because keep remind me on it.

Refer to Mr. Azlan and Mr. Paulson pictures, I decide to play with the reflection. From the pictures above, first picture I snap in a very low angle. I like it because I managed to snap two subject that was reflection and sunset. But my picture of the day is the second picture. Why? because it remind me when I was in childhood. Suddenly I saw this boy near the sea and snap his picture. Playing near the sea and keep shouted "bapa, mari bha sini bawa aku berenang". 

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

2 comments:

Munira Razizul said...

nice reflection...
chantek sgt..
keep on good work..
lepas ni mesti lagi terrorkan mr izaan...

Ghuraba said...

drop dead gorgeous. hahah! :D