03 September 2009

Bazaar Ramadhan (papar)










Last sunday pictures at Papar Bazaar Ramadhan. Sorry for the late reply because Im so busy with my excersie and assignment. Firstly Mr. Azlan sms me and bring for the shooting season at bazaar and then we decide to Papar. There we meet with Mr. Rosli and Mr. Danial, facebook friends and here we come together for one purpose.

On the way to Papar,I already set in my mind to shoot and know my subject at least ask what their sell. Thanks to papar's people because they are really sporting and friendly. I didnt come for candid shoot because one of the photographers said to me that we need a neutral image. We can shoot them without any other emotion because we already ask permission to shoot them.

After that, there decide to Pantai Manis. I really excited because I want to hunting sunset but I cannot manage to shoot any sunset because the sky really haze. I wont leave for nothing and finally I get an idea to shoot a tree and moon. I will show it in my next post because I want to post in one group called night shoot.

First time at my live "sungkai" in front of the beach, somewhere in the middle of Pantai Manis. Really joyfull and thanks to Mr. Azlan, Mr. Rosli, and Mr. Danial for this priceless opportunity. I will keep it in my hunting photo diary.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan 

0 comments: