27 September 2009

Pain




Today is monday and I really hate it. Hate it because I need to start the boring days or in the other words, back to the normal especially after aidilfitri's fever. This post I dedicate for those who feel the same pain as me. Busy and busy with study and works, sometimes it hurt other people too. Im sorry for hurting all of you because of my busyness. But what can I say? I need to be someone to gain some valuable things in the future. Maybe your friend will say "kawan or kerja?" and your probably ask he/she "will you help me in the future?". This is life,you will never gain anything if you dont sacrifice something.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan.

2 comments:

Lina Shabbir said...

very very nice pics~
=)

arlizsha said...

hye cuzzie.. how u do it?? i try but still cant...