23 August 2009

Bazaar Ramadhan (Putatan)






22nd August, all muslimin and muslimah started fasting and here I come to wish Happy Fasting In Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. But Im the only person who fasting, my camera still go on so that I planned to make a photojournalism about bazaar ramadhan that I come.

Today after working, I went to Putatan's Bazaar, near Putatan square and behind the market. It is about 56 and more stall open at there. Before I come here, I set in my mind to shoot the bazaar visitors and I just saw and shoot one oversea visitor from Australia (5th pic). As I see, all he visitors came from local who leave near Putatan.

I just shoot about 20+ pictures because I spent my time chill out and ask about their opinion and so on. They probably regret about that place because it was not strategic. Its hard to find parking, to close with other stall, near snooker shop which is not good, and many more. I will continue my photojournalism in every place that I can manage to come.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan.

1 comments:

Lina Shabbir said...

parking adalah 1 bnda crutial.
salu m'hadapi masalah ini bla p bazar ngn housemate.

btw,
brani bha kmu interview urg.

kagum sy.