09 August 2009

Festival Filem Malaysia




















When I was heard that FFM will be held at UMS, I’m really interest and I said to my heart that I want to involve as a photographer, not a watcher or so ever. So that I keep my study on it and finally I’ve got the information how to involve on it. Firstly I try to contact with DBKK but pain that I gain, nobody will talk to you except the operators. I wont give up and try to contact FINAS and finally, million thanks to Puan Shila for her helps.

I tried to get more but it was strictly to enter as a media. Syukur she still can help me and gave me 3 media’s tag. I’m thinking, how about that 2 tags? After that I decide to give with my sifu Mr. Azlan and Mr. Eddie because of many reasonable things. Sorry for those who really want it, I hope you understand how much I sacrifice to get it. Dont just simply blame or talk shit on me without asking or thinking.

I went there not for the pictures, but to gain an experience how to shoot at that situation and how far your skill to managed and asked your subject to pose. And yes I’ve got it. Really enjoy and hopefully there will be another big event for Sabahan.

Thank You. Enchek Izaan.

10 comments:

H a n e y S i z u k a said...

kali ne potrait punya theme.syabas.

_Vu-JiE_ said...

tkejut aku tengok muka jaclyn victor tu. haha..

Abg Rahim said...

S.Y.A.B.A.S

cicak said...

Nice pictures Zan! Congrats

Biey said...

gud2..=)

Nazeha Badery said...

cntik suma gmbr..ada lg ka??
mo tgk lg..lucky la ko dpt p ffm..
congrats..

fya said...

wah..suka suma closeup pic tu~~ i got ur blog 4m adelbert~~ (*_*)

sonaka said...

salam...
boleh tanya ka apa gear yg saudara izan gunakan ambik pic artis tu?sy baru belajar.
TQ

wan said...

boleh ka bertanya di ruangan ini...atau ada ruangan lain yg sebetulnya?
apa2 pun satu lg soalan . berapa jarak yg sesuai utk potrait antara kita dgn subjek? apa f stop u guna ? cntohnya potrait artis2 tu. sy letak link ke yr blog di blog sy.ok?TQ mr izaan yr pic is very nice to see.

Lina Shabbir said...

ada juga yg ku xkenal~
apa pun good job jang.
=)