10 May 2009

Simple Lesson

Today after my class at MRC,I went to Mr.Rahim's house to learn something about DSLR. He is my facebook's friend and after chat with him,we decide to meet and he want to teach me how to handle our wives. 

Today's lesson is about Aperture. Aperture is the size of the opening in the lens when a picture is taken. When you hit the shutter release button of your camera a hole opens up that allows your cameras image sensor to catch a glimpse of the scene you’re wanting to capture. The aperture that you set impacts the size of that hole. The larger the hole the more light that gets in - the smaller the hole the less light. - Darren Rowse

Aperture, shutter speed, and exposure is three basic thing for digital single lens reflect and now thanks to my unofficial mentor Mr. Rahim for taught me about aperture. I will learn about shutter speed and exposure in the following week.

Picture below is taken by Mr. Rahim and I edit it using adobe photoshop (radial blur). I take many pictures using his D90, macro lens, and 300mm lens. I also try his speedlight and that time I really realize how addicted people in photography. Me? Sure I  will buy lens and speedlight because I really addicted with this hobby.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Zan coz mentioned my name :) really appreciated it . . .

H a n e y S i z u k a said...

nah pa lagi mn satu deluan kaw beli?speedlite or lens.hoho

Alexs Azlan said...

Ok juga tu... just kena banyak latihan lah bila nak main zoom effect nie...
Try cari subjek yang dekat, gunakan flash (speed light)... tidak kira lah external kah atau build in. Cuma di belakang subjek tu (background) biarlah ada cahaya seperi lampu-lampu... try zoom effect

Lina Shabbir said...

sped shutter boleh lg..
aperture 2~
huu~
2nggulah nnt 1 day i'll ask 4 ur help.
huhu~