12 May 2009

Malaysian

Last morning I plan to take a walk and have some landscpae project but I'm just staying at house at watched 1 litre tears. Am I lazy? Yes I am. But I still manage to take some pictures because for me, photography is everywhere and depend to the photographer to improve they talent and skills.

I choose the picture above as a symbol of Malaysia, the colour of "Jalur Gemilang" which are white,yellow,red,and blue. I dedicate this picture to the stupid politician who only cares about they position then they people. Melayu, Chinese, Indian, Bumiputera Sarawak, and Bumiputera Sabah should stand together to face economics crisis.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

1 comments:

Alexs Azlan said...

Klu subjek begini, elakkan ambik yang banyak macam nie... just ambik sekuntum saja... pastikan DOF background. Perhatian juga... pastikan background contrast dengan subjek...