09 May 2009

Manukan Island











Last morning, me and my friends went to Tuanku Abdul Rahman Garden, Manukan Island. At first, I was a bit lazy because I don’t know what I can do at that island but because of friendship, everything clear. 

Manukan Island Resort is located just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and provides an island getaway with luxurious accommodation options. A mere 10 minutes by boat from the city of Kota Kinabalu, Manukan island is the second largest island of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park and provides an idyllic option for island accommodation in Malaysia - http://www.suterasanctuarylodges.com.my/v2/manukan.html

I brought my beloved Alpha because I can smell something beauty in that island and yes, more than 200 pictures taken. And for the first time in my life I go for the snorkeling. It was so fun and that time I realize how beautiful the things inside the sea. I also start dreaming to own a waterproof camera.



Thank you. Enchek Izaan.

1 comments:

Alexs Azlan said...

Terlalu banyak gambar mau di komen hehe... cuma hati2 bila gambar laut dan pantai. Pastikan air laut tdk tumpah ke kiri atau ke kanan.
2. Klu ambik shots subjek yang menuju atau mengadap ke kanan... pastikan ruang kanan lebih luas dari kiri dan sebaliknya.
3. Metering kena jaga... jangan sampai over expose terutama bila ambik gambar waktu t/hari.

Sorry... banyak celoteh pulak...