08 May 2009

HELLO PEOPLE

Hello people.

I’m not a new comers in blogging and this is my second blog after my first personal blog. I create this new blog because of my desire in photography. I really love photography and with my new digital gear, i will start my new journey in this field.

I also want to improve my broken english and this is my second reasons. All my post will be in English. Sorry for my sucks english and grammar mistakes, I hope visitor who master in English will tell me if there are something’s wrong with my post.

Enchek Izaan. Thank you. 

5 comments:

supporter said...

Mantap la bos...haha...

Alexs Azlan said...

Dah mula buat blog baru Adik Izaan, Good Luck yah........

Anonymous said...

okeh next plan :lens baru plak!

Anonymous said...

jan ko risau aku akan tatap myokong ko.heheh

Anonymous said...

=) congratz kazeen..