14 May 2009

1 Litre Of Tears

I just finish my little assignment. What is it? Watched 1 litre of tears, Japanese drama that really touched my heart. Its about one sweet girl who suffer incureable disease,and it was based on true story. I really touched eventhough I'm a boy. Enjoy this meaningful lyrics (March 9).

In the middle of the flowing season,

Suddenly I feel the length of day,

In the middle of the busy day,

You and I we picture our dreams,

On the wind of March I put my wish,

The bud of cherry blossom,

Shall go to spring,

Drops that light that overflow,

Slowly warm the morning,

After giving the big yawn,

You are shy beside me,

In this world I stand in the enterance,

One thing I realise that I am not alone,

When I close my eyes you are there inside them,

How strong are you now 

To you I also want to be strong,

The pictures are spoken. Spoke by the photographer. I choose picture above as a symbol of two different people in the same way. Way that every people rushing to achieve they ambition while try to manage they feeling. Please love disability people. 

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

4 comments:

ZOOL said...

nagareru..kisetsu mannaka de...
pas tu aku lupa uda lirik dia...
this story is about Ikeuchi Aya..
Suffer a spinal chord decease which is often called spinocerebellar atrophy...even the decease is seldom happen to a person...what abot the story that is really touching is this is a TRUE based story...hope many would watch it...

Niesa said...

i love it too.. almost cry every episode. T.T

Lina Shabbir said...

sia pun tgk ini cerita~
gila gila sedih~

heachan said...

I really love this drama zan....The story really touch the core of my heart....
both of their songs Nangatsu Kokonoka [March 9] and Konayuki....really have a meaningful lyrics...especially on March 9th which have a significant meaning to me....


you should watch all version of this drama..especially the after story of it....

-sha keera