04 July 2009

A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere. They take the form of a multicoloured arc, with red on the outer part of the arch and violet on the inner section of the arch. (wikipedia)

I know quality of the pictures really bad but based on Mr.Paulson, one of my mentor said "moment is everything" so that I think that rainbow is enough to zip my mind shut. I chasing this rainbow about two months and finally I managed to shoot that rainbow in my way to work. But I cannot snap fully because of my limited lens,I want go to the main started rainbow but I must arrive at my class before 7pm. But nevermind,as long I manage to shoot rainbow because I really love it.

And at 2pm, July 03. My beloved kancil was hit by lorry. But what can I said? "takdir mahu datang " and "pasti ada hikmah disebalik kejadian". Lucky that lorry will pay all the cost. It also mean no more outing for this week but its okay because I will be busy because of new coming semester.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nsb ko nda apa2 zan...
astaga...
nice pic...

Lina Shabbir said...

erkkkkk.
nasib kmu ok.
ini lg scary dr jatuh laut~