25 July 2009

House Of Ants


Ants are social insects of the family formicidae and along with the related wasps and bees, they belong to the order Hymenoptera. Ants evolved from wasp-like ancestors in the mid-Cretaceous period between 110 and 130 million years ago and diversified after the rise of flowering plants. Today, more than 12,000 species are classified with upper estimates of about 14,000 species.[3][4] They are easily identified by their elbowed antennae and a distinctive node-like structure that forms a slender waist.(wikipedia)

Pictures above taken near twin tower at UMS. That ants unsharp at all so that I think I want that macro lens. But the story still go on. I really like and interest in landscape and macro compare to other field. I dont think I can gain many profit from here, but surely I gain many knowledge.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan.

0 comments: