27 July 2009

Ajit 3rd Dice Wedding Vows







For all the things that you’ve done for me,
I’ll repay them with sincerity,
I hope that god would give me strength,
to take good care of you,

And don’t you ever cry my love,
we’ll be together oh someday,
I hope that god would give me strength,
to find a way..

This is the way the've been together. I really love their "new hope" song. Meaningful. Congratulations to my dearest friend, Mohammad Yazid and his wife for the wedding. I cannot attend their big day but vows moment is quite okay for me. "Moga bahagia hingga ke anak cucu" my private message to them

This is my 3rd wedding pictures and still bad on it. Maybe my heart belongs to landscape, scenery, and sunset. But I have my own gears, so I can learn time by time.

Thank you. Enchek Izaan

1 comments:

Munira Razizul said...

suke pic yg last skali..
natural sgt...
nice job izaan =)