07 October 2009

6th Months

I post earlier because I cannot blogging or post something after this because I need to go to SMK Gadong, join some motivation activities to the A-Levels students there until 11th and Pesta Tamu Gadang UMS until 13th. Yes, I already own and shoot some pictures using my A200 for 6months, half year being a DSLR owner. Im not a photographer because my pictures still bad and I just shoot for fun and it is my hobby, not for serious purpose.

I like to learn something new and I learnd many types of genre in photography. I shoot weddings, potraitures, macros, animals, concerts, artist, abstract, and many more. After 6months, then I realised that I really like to shoot scape and scenery compare to others. I can relax and enjoy the scenery while hear the sound of earth. I dont care if anyone want to argue on it but I dedicate the first picture to myself because Im the landscape hunters.


Two pictures above taken last night during the Opening Ceremony For the 11th UMS Convocation. This time I dont apply any tag or pass because I dont want to involve seriously. Dont forget to come and enjoy all the activities. 

Thank you. Enchek Izaan.

0 comments: